As part of the practice of personal data protection law, we provide legal support services during the implementation of the solutions we propose, and provide our clients with ongoing legal advice on ensuring data security.
Our services include, among others:
- comprehensive implementation of the GDPR, including the preparation of documentation regarding the processing of personal data
- internal audits
- performing the function of the Data Protection Inspector
- conducting trainings
- legal opinions and risk assessments
- representation of the client at every stage of the proceedings before the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, as well as in control proceedings and before administrative courts
- legal advisory on all matters related to the protection of personal data.